Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is by far one of the favorite holidays in this house. Once Molly got over the fact that we wouldn't allow her to be Sharpay, she decided on Ariel. I thought that would be great; we already had an Ariel costume in the dress up basket. Molly had other ideas about how her costume would look. She drew me a picture and showed me the Ariel tail from the Broadway Musical book she has. Mmmmm...not what I was thinking. I told David I thought we could just cut a tail out of cardboard, cover it in aluminum foil, and safety pin it to her outfit. He thought that was crazy lame and instead constructed a tail Molly is very proud of. It even bounces up and down when she walks, or shakes her booty (which she did for 10 minutes straight before heading out the door.)

Lindsey decided on Gabriella. It is freezing tonight and she refused to wear a turtle neck under her dress or tights because that IS NOT what Gabriella wears. We did compromise and at least got her to put on a jacket as she headed out the door.


I tried to get a picture of the girls together before they left to collect all their goodies, but Lindsey said she would not smile. And, she didn't...all 7 times I took a picture. This is the best I got.

The girls met up with Copeland and Jay to round the neighborhood for treats.

Gabriella and Pirate Jay together. As they were walking away, Jay turned to Lindsey and said, "I think you look cute." YIKES! We might be in trouble earlier than first thought.

Happy Halloween!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Halloween!! Molly sure looks great and happy with her tail. I am so happy Lindsey was feeling better and looks stunning in her outfit. Especially love the shoes. So glad you had so much fun. Love to all. Grammy

Miss Karen's Music said...

Wow, girls! Your costumes rock! Hope you had a spooky Halloween!!