Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh My!

I drove up in the carpool line and burst into laughter. Molly looked like a maniac! She must have played VERY hard at school today. When she left this morning, it DID NOT look like I had brushed her hair with an egg beater. This is the look from the front...


and this would be the look from the back...


Aside from looking crazy, she got in the car in a great mood excited about wanting to "win the ABC singing contest in school." She told me parents can't come, she just has to sing it by herself in front of the class and if she's the best, she wins a prize. She feels CERTAIN she will win. Well, I'll let you be the judge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Molly!! I think you should win the contest for sure. You are wonderful!! You made my day. Hugs and kisses.
Grammy

Erin, Rob and Holden said...

Too funny! I'm so glad you got than on video. She gets our votes!!!

Meredith said...

had no clue you had a blog...i'm gonna catch up now! so excited...love peeking into other people's crazy lives:)

Nana said...

Future American Idol!

Aunt Fran