Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lindsey!

Lindsey started her day with a celebration at school.


Ms. Michelle has them choose something
from the birthday treat bag which Lindsey
was excited about.

Lindsey and her friends got to decorate cupcakes for
her birthday snack. Sprinkles, sprinkles, and more
sprinkles.

Lindsey in the birthday headband. Lindsey
got to choose her outfit for her big day
so no surprise that she's wearing jeans
and is wearing "orangemyfavoritecolor."


After a fun school celebration, we headed
to bounce house to party with her 3 favorite
boyfriends; Case, Jay, and Wyatt. Lindsey
wanted a Batman birthday party even though
she knows NOTHING about Batman. Fine by
me, Batman was an easy cake to make!


Each of the kids had a Batman bag
lunch that David put together.


Funniest birthday gift she got...a purse
from her friend Wyatt that included
a wallet with a picture of him already in
it. She has since gotten a picture of her
friend Jay and put that in her wallet, too.
Now she just needs one of Case and she's
got pictures of all her boys in her "diamond"
studded heart wallet.

Lindsey spitting all over her cake.
After 3 tries, her friends joined in as
well. The cake was very damp after
all that "blowing."

After the two birthday celebrations,
she crashed on the way to pick Molly
up from school. When David got home,
we had a low key dinner and ended the night
with a game of "Go Fish."

Another great year this funny little girl
has brought all of us. Look forward to what
year 5 has in store!

4 comments:

Courtney Scott said...

Awww, happy birthday Miss Lindsey! I'm glad she had such a great day. I bet you're hoping that the 5th year goes by just a little slower. Where does the time go?

Nana said...

Looks like Lindsey had a great birthday. We recieved her thank you and handprint. I almost died when I saw Courtney's blog and read your comment. Congratulations!!! The family is really growing. I love these blogs. They keep me in the loop.

Nana said...

I think everyone knows that nana is Aunt Fran?

Courtney Scott said...

Holy shit! Congrats! My Mom called and told me to read your comment in my blog and I couldn't understand the urgency! OMG!