Friday, May 8, 2009

Not my favorite week!

The week started off just fine, even more than fine.

We went to church with Christopher and Krystal and then had some Mexican for lunch. Krystal treated the kids to some South Carolina style teeth which Molly loved so much she took them for show and tell on Monday.

Our friend Kimberly is having a little girl so I thought I would bring adorable little cake pops to the surprise shower that had cute little eyes, a curl, and an open little mouth. Making the cake pops went fine until I put the faces on. The "cute little baby girl face" I was going for looked more like Mr. Bill from the old Saturday Night Live shows. Elizabeth came down and tried to make them look as I had envisioned only she didn't have much luck either. So, McCrary got to eat one and David got several as did the girls. Thank goodness for friends like Ruffin that wasn't sure I could pull it off anyway and had already placed an order for a cake "just in case."

This water playtime at my house is fun but I bet starting my mom's car later and cutting the hair off my pony would be so much more fun.

Jay trying to bring the half shirt and butt crack look back into fashion.
Emma decided to join the fun and dig a hole to China. David was thrilled. Yet another reason to adore this dog of ours.

Requested lunch: pickles and peanut butter.


Molly before the Daughter/Daughter dance at Polo Road.

Dad, before we get in the car, maybe I should tell you I decided to monogram the back of the headrest in the car with my first initial - in ink!


Lucy's last moments in the tank with Troy.


Go and be free, Lucy!

Lucy's new home - hopefully she was not gulped up by some other creature in the lake.

Ahhh, it's Sunday which means this week is over. Here's hoping for a week free of crazy kid antics.

No comments: