Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lindsey's Last Day

It's hard for me to believe that today was Lindsey's last day of 3 year old Preschool. I decided to have her wear the same dress she did the first day of school and stand in front of the same tree so it would be easier to tell any differences.

Not that big of a difference from what I can see. Other things haven't much changed about Lindsey either...she is still happy, butchers the English language, makes us laugh multiple times a day, loves all animals, is kind to her friends and Molly, makes messes daily, gives the best hugs ever, and is just a lot of fun to be around.
Today Molly is still sick so I had to take her to the doctor at 11:00 a.m. which meant I'd miss Lindsey's end of the year party and picking her up from school and taking her to gymnastics. In typical Lindsey fashion, she didn't get upset and just said, "that's OK mom." The girl can make me smile and make my heart melt!!! Looking forward to a fun summer spending lots of time with little Lindsey Lou.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey is still as sweet as ever. I do see her face maturing but she is as lovable as ever! Time is just going by too, too fast for me. I would love to keep all my grandchildren as they are. I guess we have new adventures in the future. Congrats Lindsey!! I love you and will see you soon. xoxoxo Grammy

Courtney Scott said...

Even though Claudia's last day of school was on Friday, I'm going to pretend it wasn't and totally steal your idea about taking the same picture. She actually wore one of the dresses you sent on up to us. ;)