Monday, April 20, 2009

They're Home! Camping Part 2

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in an empty and quiet house, but by 3:00 p.m. I REALLY wanted my girls and husband home! They arrived home filthy and with lots of tales to tell. Molly said she missed me and almost forgot what I looked like, but really wanted to go back to the campsite and camp another night.

"I loved to play there and have a fire and we marshed mellowed. And me and Case said Mushu. And then we eated with chocolate. And then if was so good and we wanted another one and got another one. We liked it the whole time and then we wanted some more and more and more and then we went to sleep." -Lindsey

"Dinner was good. I loved it. Me and Ann Ryan and the little ones were playing." -Molly

"Me and Ann Ryan and Case and Lindsey had a picture taken at the lodge and Lindsey caught her first fish." -Molly


"Me and Case rowed and then we said Mushu again. We loved rowing the boat. We wanted to keep doing it the whole time and then Molly splashed water on us and we had special suits on so if we fell in the water and didn't want to swim someone will get you so you willn't go under the water. And then we did something more funner. We sit in the front and Ryan and Daddy was the arrrrgggs. They said arrgg and then Case likes my shoes and Ann Ryan likes my shoes and Mr. Ryan likes my shoes and Daddy likes my shoes and....." -Lindsey


"Me and Ann Ryan were paddling the boat. We loved doing it. Anyway, how do you row a big boat? I don't know. Maybe you need sails like on a pirate ship or for a little canoe you have to row with paddles." -Molly


"I am fishing. I wanted to fish. I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for a fish to eat my worm. I didn't caught a fish but Lindsey did. How lucky is she? Maybe next time I'll get one and I'll have my own fishing rod. Daddy said he will buy me one." -Molly


"I liked to catch a fish. It was so funner than saying mushu. And then I wanted to catch another fish but I couldn't. No little fish or big fish wanted to eat my worm. And then Case standed up while Molly and Ann Ryan was reeling and then we wanted to do something so funner like mushu." -Lindsey

"I casted the fishing rod and I still waited. It was fun. " -Molly

"We had a picture taken. We like being on the back of the car." -Molly


"I loved to camp. We wanted to stay." -Lindsey

And this is what pulled into the driveway....two totally crashed and filthy girls that had quite an adventure with their daddy and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! David and Ryan sure are good Dad's and very brave. Looked like a perfect place. What does "mushu" mean? Another of Lindsey's language? How does Case know what she means? Hope you can make this an annual event. Lots of love to all. xoxoxo
Grammy