Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lindsey's Spring Bash

Lindsey's Spring Bash at Preschool was tonight. She announced earlier in the week that she was going to be like a movie star but she wasn't going to wear black like they do. I was a very happy mom when she agreed to wear one of her smocked dresses AND a bow. I know my days are numbered with these kind of outfits so I have to enjoy it while I can and take as many pictures as possible!


Lindsey and Molly before the "show."




Molly, Lindsey, Jayden, and Hannah before heading out to the program.

In the car, Lindsey was shouting "hooray for me, hooray for me." She couldn't get out of the car fast enough to head in for the show.



Waiting for Miss Lindsey to make her appearance on stage.

Lindsey and friends singing "Zacchaeus."

After the show posing for a shot with her Daddy.

The after party consisted of ice cream sundaes and dressing up like princesses...even Jayden! Fun ending to a very cute performance by all the adorable preschool kids. I'm so glad she has a late birthday so we get to do preschool one more year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you Lindsey!! You look so beautiful. I know you were the star of the show. I wish I could have been there. I love you.
Grammy

Nana said...

She looked beautiful. It is all too soon when they develop their own style of dressing.