Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"I Punched It Out"

David was on his way to Raleigh this morning and called at 7:00 a.m. to make sure we were all up. While I was on the phone with him, Molly came running downstairs screaming, "I punched my tooth out." She went on to explain that when she got up and was doing her exercises ?!? her hand went a little crazy and punched out her loose tooth. Needless to say, she couldn't wait to get on the phone with her Daddy and then wanted to call Grammy and B to share the exciting news.


On the phone with Daddy clutching her tooth!

Big smiles with the new hole.

Opening her "I lost my first tooth present."

A tooth fairy doll...you put your tooth in the little purse attached to her...that Molly decided she didn't want to use. She wanted to do it "like you and daddy did when you were little."

Right before bed showing me her note for the "tot fare" and the bag with her tooth and a quarter for the tooth fairy "in case she needs money."

And for all of you wondering what the tooth fairy does with the teeth she collects..."she uses them to build her castle."






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Molly!! You sure are getting so big, I can't believe you already have missing teeth. Please let me know if the tooth fairy comes. I love you xoxoxo Grammy

Nana said...

Wow, the tooth fairy has come a long way since our kids were little. The kids can really look forward to losing teeth. Haha.