Thursday, December 18, 2008

Picnic in December

Rather than getting bundled up in coats, scarves, and
mittens and running out to play in the snow, our girls
are having a picnic with their friends in the front yard.


A picnic of nachos, yogurt, and carrots. Lindsey
decided that a night gown was the best attire
for this picnic.


They decorated the area to make it festive
for Christmas.

Wells showing me his cards...they enjoyed
a game of Go Fish while eating.


Picnic must-haves...a stroller, tennis racket, pads
of paper and pens, and a bag full of random things
they collected from the playroom.

Not a typical December afternoon, but it sure was
fun. And, with the kids totally entertained, I got
most of my Christmas baking done while sweating
in my 76 degree house wearing shorts and a
t-shirt.

We'll see what the weather brings tomorrow!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there to enjoy the warm weather and you wonderful girls. Hugs and kisses.
Grammy