Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lindsey behind the Lens

We have an old digital camera that we don't use anymore and Lindsey has been dying to take pictures, so Saturday a.m. I loaded the camera up with batteries and Lindsey went to work. Below is just a sampling of the hundreds of pictures she took that morning while I worked away (well, played on Facebook) and David slept.

Captions by Lindsey....

I took the picture of me.


That is daddy sleeping.


I took the picture Emma's nose.


Me and Molly eated on the floor.


The carpet is yucky.


I tooked the picture of Molly.


I tooked the picture of the bacomputer screen.


I took the picture of the ornament.


I took the picture of daddy and mommy's wall.


I tooked the picture of baby Jesus.















2 comments:

Erin, Rob and Holden said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, I think you have a future in photography. Love your hair cut. xoxoxo Grammy