Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Graduate

Miss Molly graduated from Kindergarten. She was thrilled, but I was less than excited. I'd be happy for her to stay 6 and in Kindergarten for at least the next 10 years. I LOVE the kids in her class and her teacher so it's hard to think about saying goodbye and putting this year behind us.


Molly walking up to get her diploma.


Walking across the stage sporting her bear claw tattoo I forgot to take off. Classy!

With Ella and Cameron on stage.

Molly and Justin won the art award for Mrs. Kuhlen's class.


Molly and Jon-Gabrielle. When we met his parents they told us about the love letter Molly had sent home. Thankfully, Molly just wrote Love, Molly and drew him a bunch of hearts. She did creep both me and David out when she told us how they would just stare into each others eyes sometimes at school. She's 6!?! What are we in for when she turns 16?!?

Molly and Mrs. Kuhlen and Mrs. Persons. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mrs. Kuhlen. A perfect match for Molly this year!

The girls after the VERY long ceremony.


First grade, here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you, Molly. I can't believe that you are officially a first grader. Keep up the good habits and you will be very successfull at all you do. I love you. Grammy