Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Goodevil Ball

Molly's class had a Medieval Ball for their end of the year party. Molly corrected me and told me it was called a "Goodevil Ball." I was in charge of the boys shirts and the cake. Thankfully, I found a great cake maker and could pay someone instead of having to make a castle myself. After Molly's 3rd birthday cake, when Dora looked more like a distant relative rather than Dora herself, I've had to stick with very simple cakes and a castle didn't fall into that category.

And here it is, the awesome cake I didn't have to make or stress out about.
Molly and her table mates.
Molly and friends giving a thumbs up showing me their favorite center.


The class did a dance which of course was adorable.

After the class dance, they broke off into partners, boys on one side and girls on the other and did a little line dance. Trent and Molly were partners. Too cute!
Molly during the Knight/Dame ceremony. She became Dame Molly for the rest of the day.
Fun, fun, fun! I love Kindergarten!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to finish the year. Great teachers!! I also hope Lindsey will have the same ones. As always Molly, you are a beautiful princess. I love you.

Grammy