Sunday, August 22, 2010

School Girls

Both of the girls are going to Pontiac this year and had a great start to the school year. Molly is in Ms. Jackson's class and Lindsey is in Ms. Krapfel's class. Both seem like really fun teachers and were so kind and loving when we dropped them off. Certainly helped with being able to walk away knowing I wouldn't see them for another 7 hours. Lindsey found her fish before heading into the classroom to sign in, move her fish to "brought lunch" and then headed off to find her table.
Molly was excited to have a desk this year instead of a table. Who knows what Messy Marvin will be stuffing into that desk.
I spent the day working at church so I wouldn't sit around sad all day at home. 7 hours is a long time to be away from the girls. To make matters worse for me, they got home and then headed off with friends to set up a lemonade stand and didn't appear again until 5:oo p.m. My girls are growing up too fast!



No comments: