Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't Pick the Flowers

Lindsey and Jay were playing this afternoon. They had been going around the yard with a bucket picking flowers. I called them over and explained VERY clearly that they were to ONLY pick up the flowers that were on the ground. I count on Jay, the more obedient of the two in situations like this. I even told Jay to come and get me if Lindsey started picking the flowers off the bushes.

David got home about an hour later and asked me if I knew Jay and Lindsey had a wagon full of Camillas. I went outside exasperated. Lindsey told me that she didn't pick the flowers off the bushes and that Jay didn't either. She went on to explain that they "batted" them off the bushes, they fell to the ground, and then they picked them up and put them in the wagon.



Wagon full of flowers that looked much better before getting whacked with a bat.


Willow enjoying the wedding isle that was created with all of the flowers picked by Jay and Lindsey.


Jay and Lindsey decided they were going to move. They packed 2 Orange Crush sodas, Molly's pencils, Lindsey's purse, and a bag full of candy hearts left over from the Valentine Party. Everything two crazy 5 year old kiddos need to make them happy.

No comments: