Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Little Nut

It's cold here today...really cold!!!! Lindsey and I were going to run to the fabric store and she wanted to dress herself. Fine. Just DON'T mess up your closet AND put on a long sleeve shirt and pants. Five minutes later Lindsey made her way downstairs in this little number.

After prancing around for a few minutes in her bikini and cardigan, we found some jeans and a shirt and headed off to run our errands. When we got back, I had a few things to do around the house. Lindsey decided (on her own, of course) that she had a few things to do as well like paint her toenails and fingernails. Thankfully, the lovely shade of blue polish was contained to her nails and skin.

And we ended the day with a bath. A bubble bath. Not because I had planned it that way. I walked in to find that she had dumped all the shampoo in the water to get bubbles. Here is my little nut in the tub after a fun day with mom.


Well, at least I thought it was a fun day. I told her I really enjoyed spending the day with her
and her response was "why did I have to be with you all day and not see anyone else?" Gotta love that girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what Ernie and I would do for entertainment without the blog. I just love you all especially your little nut. xoxoxo
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Lindsey cracks me up!