Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh, The Drama!



Molly + Tired = DRAMA! And, today was no exception. After playing in the yard with Lindsey and some of the neighborhood friends, Molly wanted to paint. It's Thursday, it's been a long week, and I simply wasn't up for a paint party. Upon the news that no one would be painting, Molly fell apart...Molly style. There was a piercing scream, large tears rolling down her face, and for an added touch, I was told she would "NEVER draw me pictures at school ever, ever, again." I was calm. Told her to go inside and sit at the table to start homework. She calmed herself down, I started making dinner, and it appeared she was hard at work making lower case a's. Silly me. Instead of being presented with a paper of perfect little a's, I received this picture from my little Molly girl. Do notice the heart around Daddy's name and the X through mine. I guess I should be thankful she can't spell much more than Mom and Dad at this point!
Just another day in paradise....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is great. It makes me feel a little closer to each of you. Please keep up the great job. These are the most precious days, enjoy every min. I love you all. Grammy