Friday, September 26, 2008

First and Last Bus Ride

The next day, we tried the bus again. At 3:30 p.m., when the bus hadn't arrived, I figured something MUST have happened AGAIN. I called the school and they assured me nothing was wrong with bus 43, and it should be arriving any second.

It did arrive a few minutes later and Molly got off the bus with a big smile. I felt certain this would be her new mode of transportation in the afternoon.




















Once she got across the street to where all of her friends were waiting for her, she told them she WAS NOT riding the bus again! The bus driver was "a meany weenie" and "yelled her head off" and it "hurt her ears" and that she might ride the bus again when she got into first grade.















By the time she was telling David her tale of riding the bus, she decided she wouldn't ride it again until she was in High School. Guess I better find a carpool to join - looks like I'll have pickup duties for many years to come.

No comments: