Saturday, July 17, 2010

LOTS of Tears

Lindsey and I both had a terrible time with her graduating from Preschool. The night before the last day of school, she was in bed crying saying she didn't want to leave Spring Valley Baptist. I was no help consoling her because I wanted her to stay there forever, too. Opening a package from Grammy the morning of the last day with this adorable skirt and $20 bucks really helped her mood. As for me, well, I cried....A LOT...all day. Last time playing out on the playground. Check out that flirty skirt.
Swinging...a favorite activity for Lindsey.

When you barely fit into the playground play toys, I guess it should be a sign that it's time to move on. She loves this buggy and the Radio Flyer tricycle.


One last trip in from the playground and to the water fountain. I was a little over the top having to document all the lasts.


Hugs from Ms. Joye, best Preschool Teacher of all times!
Preschool was a magical and wonderful time for us. So sad to see these precious years come to an end. I am thankful to have had the experience of being a stay at home mom and having the girls in such an incredible school like Spring Valley Baptist Preschool.


No comments: