Monday, June 29, 2009

My Baby Turns 6!

Dear Molly,


On May 30, 2003 at 2:42 a.m. you entered the world causing my heart to fill with a love I didn't think humanly possible.


How does a little baby only weighing 8 pounds do that?

What a tremendous relief when they told us you were a healthy baby! Our perfect little miracle.

You looked so peaceful, so sweet, so angelic. I do remember feeling like my heart was going to explode with joy and love at any minute.

Daddy loved holding you and never wanted to put you down. That didn't change when we left the hospital either. Gliding you was his favorite thing to do when he got home from work.


And look at you now! What a kind hearted, gentle natured, loving, creative, smart, dramatic, loving girl you have grown into.


I adore you,

Mommy











No comments: